• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

ajdude

International Coach
ch9 have the on-strike batsman's score graphics the wrong way around. i yearn for the little asterisk

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
You might be done over by him coming in at 10 (ahead of someone who can't even bat ATM) and his back going.
Yeah these are the risks. If he got his 10 innings in and was never stranded he'd almost definitely clear it, but fitness, batting position and lack of a cemented spot are why the mark is so low.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I swear I've only heard Healy, Taylor, Nicholas, Lloyd and Vaughan this series. Odd.

Jeez that's concerning.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah these are the risks. If he got his 10 innings in and was never stranded he'd almost definitely clear it, but fitness, batting position and lack of a cemented spot are why the mark is so low.
I didn't notice any series bets, I guess I don't have a patience to wait that long. I bet on Broad 10.5+ today - was pleased with myself when Voges looked like he had caught him on 11..