• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

Spark

Global Moderator
That has to be at least a smokey in any Worst Five Wicket Haul Watched With Own Eyes competition

Swingpanzee

International Regular
Pretty ordinary 5-fer for Starc. Bowled some good balls but also dickloads of tripe. Doesn't look much better with the red ball than two years ago.
yeah this. Nothing has convinced me that Starc has made it yet in test cricket. No consistency/10. Tbf I don't think any of our bowlers bowled well

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That has to be at least a smokey in any Worst Five Wicket Haul Watched With Own Eyes competition
Not really close for me. Bowled a lot of crap but at least most of the wickets he took were genuinely good balls. I've seen bowlers bowl just as much crap as Starc and have the wickets themselves just gifted to them.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Get the feeling that score's light. 430 should be enough not to lose the game mind.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Not really close for me. Bowled a lot of crap but at least most of the wickets he took were genuinely good balls. I've seen bowlers bowl just as much crap as Starc and have the wickets themselves just gifted to them.
Hence smokey, tbf. Would get out of the group stages.