• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah but that is exactly the sort of innings you want from him in this role.
Yeah making me feel better about the fact that I was the only one to vote for England in the 'best tail' thread. Some people don't think the tail starts until nine which is fair enough I guess, but if agree that it starts at 8 then having an actual batsman come in who can play innings like this is more valuable than the difference between Starc and Broad or Lyon and Anderson.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
to people watching c9 feed: what the hell just happened? did i miss the ball or did C9 miss it?

Spark

Global Moderator
They should think about time limiting the review process tbh, if it takes that long to make a call it's almost certainly too marginal to overturn

Riggins

International Captain
They should think about time limiting the review process tbh, if it takes that long to make a call it's almost certainly too marginal to overturn
This.

Ali teeing off and now even Anderson. They must rate Wood less than Pewsybaby.