• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Agreed - makes you wonder how much our game plans neutered him

Was watching sky sports news last night and the difference in strike rates for our bats this series v Odi careers is somewhat staggering. Obviously this is only a few games but, yeah.
It's funny because I remember during the early parts of the Flower rain Morgan made his name in SA and couldn't stop scoring centuries after. They talked loads about fearless cricket as well.

Spark

Global Moderator
I assume the 5th ODI will involve a hilariously facile double century, two players trying to break the record for fastest 50 (one whilst injured, who is then mocked by the opposition), and then Santner scoring a 50 ball 100 with the #10 for company.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
I assume the 5th ODI will involve a hilariously facile double century, two players trying to break the record for fastest 50 (one whilst injured, who is then mocked by the opposition), and then Santner scoring a 50 ball 100 with the #10 for company.
Hey we can't even laugh at how ridiculous that series was anymore.

Howe_zat

Audio File
He's been a bit overshadowed by Morgan today but the Rootometer has gone off, pointing out his role in this chase has been mint