• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

By 0.04 of a run. And yes NcCullum is bowling in an era of faster run rates, but it's also fairly evident that Patel has improved heaps since he last played ODI cricket.
Ha. I checked first. McCullums rpo took a hammering in the last two games. And the era of run rates...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
lol, runs on the board and all that, but that's just ridiculous from England.

NZ heavily favoured with bookies at around 1.7ish now. What a turn of events.

I think in honour of McCullum rewriting test and odi cricket they should be renamed:

Test Cricket Mac
One Day Cricket Mac.

The ramp shot is the Mac Scoop, McScoop if you know him personally.

Antihippy

International Debutant
I was thinking that too.The way England reacted you would think they had been bowled out for 200.
300 used to be a death sentance chasing, now its a very gettable total.
It is gettable now, but it is in no way a bad score even now.

Though england did lose by 9 wickets to sri lanka defending 300 in the world cup.