• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2015

Furball

Evil Scotsman
mind you, no one apart from smitteh has passed 50 in this match...
Smith's taken the piss with his form in the last 18 months, averaging 86 since the start of 2014, 7 tons in 12 Tests and he's still quite a bit short of matching Bradman's career.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Last time we had an Ashes series in England Smith started as a joke and ended it the next Benaud and next Aussie captain.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
It was such a brain-fade from Blackwood. I saw him bat for the first time today. The lad has a decent footwork imo.

Gob

International Coach
The difficultness of this pitch for batting is undermentioned. It's not necessarily a mine field but there's plenty of seam movement available for the seamers. Best smith knock imo better than the WACA one

Gob

International Coach
He was only a joke to people who didn't have a clue. He came of age in India.
Smith has always been decent against spin so I don't think scoring runs in india convinced many including my self that he'd be up for it particularly against quality seam bowling.He had that tendency to play inside the line of the ball with out covering the stumps.It was after he made that fifty odd in trent bridge that finaly convinced me that he could be decent cos he walked out after australia being 20 for 3 or some thing with anderson bowling beautifully under grey skies.it doesn't get much harder than that and he responded with a counter attacking fifty and never looked back