• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Niall

International Coach
God are NZ missing Are Vettori here. Desperately need McCullum to find form or its time to go looking for another tight spiner
Agreed.

Also Milne and Anderson both had their critics but watching their replacements, they are very important to this team.

Skyliner

International 12th Man
God are NZ missing Are Vettori here. Desperately need McCullum to find form or its time to go looking for another tight spiner
Vettori was oft out injured towards the end of his career, and NMac was the go to guy in his absence. Vettori came back for the WC as his swan-song. My point is that NZ are used to being without Vettori. Our issues are not confined to the spin dept - currently Boult is the only bowler looking the goods.

Athlai

Not Terrible
So I'm guessing it's a flat belter and beyond Bolut and patches of Southee we have bowled dross?
Didn't think we would miss Anderson quite so much with the ball.

Howe_zat

Audio File
So I'm guessing it's a flat belter and beyond Bolut and patches of Southee we have bowled dross?
Serious question, was anyone expecting Santner to be much above turdbucket status as a bowler?

We miss his allrounderness. He might have been smashed with the ball too. But poor Santner. Started so well. Only in his last ball did he learn to fire it in at the legs. Even then it was a little short. Poor kid. Might be rattled.