• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Mitch going at 6.5 in his 9th over, well short of that century.

Clearly misplaced aggression.

Taylor couldn't catch a tennis ball wearing velcro gloves.

Has he got a right of first refusal on the slip position as part of his NZC contract?

Last edited:

Shortodds

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Taylor couldn't catch a tennis ball wearing velcro gloves.

Has he got a right of first refusal on the slip position as part of his NZC contract?
Seriously? I've allways considered Taylor great in the slips? Your not part of the weird Taylor hatchet job that seems to be happening among the armature cricket followers are you?

Seriously? I've allways considered Taylor great in the slips? Your not part of the weird Taylor hatchet job that seems to be happening among the armature cricket followers are you?
His spot is safe with me until Jesse finds sobriety and is back in the reckoning. Just not fielding at slip.