• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Spark

Global Moderator
If you're annoying the spinner by driving him then he drops back. At which point you go back and smash him square.

When it comes to chasing 7/8 an over it's as much down to minimising dots and running really aggressively to pressure the field and get as many 2s and 3s as possible.
Well, if you're a high quality touch player, sure. Don't think Hales is set up to bat like that.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
With both Boult and Southee in, I knew England can't score 399. That's why I put my money on NZ. It'd be possible with one between them rested.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
I'm amazed how many times a batsman gets out where they toe edge it. Seems really improbable to me but it happens quite a lot.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Evens at the moment I'd say given NZ have so many overs to fill in with McCleneghan/NMac/Santner. Boult really a class apart at the moment.

Morgan clearly in a different zone from where he was during the WC and IPL (though he did arguably find some form there).

Niall

International Coach
Hopefully Mc Cleneghan gets his century today, very unlucky not to get it on Tuesday, his bowling deserves it.:)

BeeGee

International Captain
Once again, I'm fascinated as to how McCullum is going to fill the rest of these overs. Elliott again? I hope not.

Skyliner

International 12th Man
The value of having a heavy ball bowler in your side cannot be overstated. Genius from McCullum, Hesson and the selectors.