• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2015

Spark

Global Moderator
Iirc he was talking about Holder at 6 being good for WI if he was good enough.

Btw it's Jamaica I know what I'd be smoking.
Ah I see. I just heard him talking about Haze's batting and then suddenly he was going on about batting 6.

Gob

International Coach
man really hope smith would knock these 25 runs and get to a double. another tick

Gob

International Coach
half of the team total. would have gone down as an atg knocks given the pitch and the way taylor bowled had other wi bowlers not been completely incompetent.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha, Sky are replaying the Test in 1998 on that corrugated iron sheet.

Amazing that anyone thought this could be a Test standard pitch. One rolls, next one all but break's Stewart's shoulder from a length.

Last edited:

Ferraz

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
^ About that test
David Richards, the ICC chief executive, said: "It is possible for ICC to rule that the match should be scrubbed out, but I think it is unlikely." Eventually it was ruled that the Test was valid and all performances counted towards career records

Spark

Global Moderator
20 would have been a good score on that pitch, four retired hurt and extras the top score.

EDIT: Now one goes over the keeper's head to a forward press :laugh:

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
Go easy on him lads, the young fella is just trying to cement his spot in the team.

Literally an innings away from realizing his potential.
Its so annoying the Watson criticism isn't it?

People have such short term memories, in the last test series, he played an absolute clutch innings with Australia collapsing against a rampant India attack and yet nobody wants to acknowledge it. :)

4th Test: Australia v India at Sydney, Jan 6-10, 2015 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo