• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Terrible work at slip there. His hands were still on his thighs when the batsmen was going through the shot. If that was Taylor I question if he is the best slipper.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Terrible work at slip there. His hands were still on his thighs when the batsmen was going through the shot. If that was Taylor I question if he is the best slipper.
To think there was a period from 2007-12 when he clung onto virtually everything.

Antihippy

International Debutant
Something about the way santner rolls his arm over makes me feel like he's not getting a lot of benefit from the pivot in his action.

Zinzan

Great comeback partnership. 350 an outside chance again if these two can get through to at least the 46th.

Zinzan

Rashid with a List A average of 19 looking like Viv Richards here. #howgoodisthiswicket

91Jmay

International Coach
Love this, good to see positive cricket pay off (also smart from Jos to let himself get set before going). Amazing what change of mentality means (without wanting to draw to much from 40 overs of cricket).