• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2015

Antihippy

International Debutant
Seriously though, Haze is so good at being McGrath that I'm half-expecting him to step on a cricket ball during the ashes.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Wrong thread I know but I can't see England preparing bowling pitches. Haze is showing here that he will still just hammer line and length anyway.

Beamer

Oh dear. Top bowling here I must say, a difficult start to the post shiv era! Having said that the ball is already keeping low, spinning and the outfield has cost us a good 20/30 runs already. I'll scale back my ambitions and just hope we can somehow scramble 225/250. I reckon that might give us an outside chance of being competitive given the conditions.

Hazelwood is so good, this is metronomic.

Tangles

Oh dear. Top bowling here I must say, a difficult start to the post shiv era! Having said that the ball is already keeping low, spinning and the outfield has cost us a good 20/30 runs already. I'll scale back my ambitions and just hope we can somehow scramble 225/250. I reckon that might give us an outside chance of being competitive given the conditions.

Hazelwood is so good, this is metronomic.
Anything over 180 might be a bonus. A lack of runs will get Warner going. He loves to bat with no scoreboard pressure.

dermo

definitely going to watch one of these series in the carribean one year. what a place to get tanked, might take riggins with me

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really feeling like the Aussies are going to struggle only slightly less than the WI bats on this deck.

Beamer

The ball is keeping low, so get forward!! It's not rocket science. Poor stuff from the captain.

This really is a horrible pitch for the first day. Looking at that replay the ball definitely kept very low, you'd expect that on the 4th day not half way through the first. I think we might bowl quite well on this pitch too but 121/7 is not good enough no matter how we bowl.

Last edited: