• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nope, England's. Bowling unit has 20 overs in their legs with no wickets to show for it and very few alarms for the batsmen. Set up very nicely from England's point of view.
Enough there in the last 10 for me. We'll see after lunch.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
What the absolute ****!!! Anyone here watching via Foxtel Play?? They switched to Ch 503 for the second session and it's coming up as a blackout?? I've only seen this for AFL games before.

I only paid my $50 for this month to watch this series FFS.

Flem274*

123/5
have we just killed another keeper? that looked nasty for poor old ronchi.

we'll be down to debuting young tim seifert shortly if this carries on.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What the absolute ****!!! Anyone here watching via Foxtel Play?? They switched to Ch 503 for the second session and it's coming up as a blackout?? I've only seen this for AFL games before.

I only paid my $50 for this month to watch this series FFS.
I'm watching it on Foxtel Go which is slightly different, but that happened to me at first too.. I just closed it and re-opened it and it worked fine.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm watching it on Foxtel Go which is slightly different, but that happened to me at first too.. I just closed it and re-opened it and it worked fine.
It's back on now. I restarted about a dozen times and it wouldn't work.........think the timing from the AFL finishing must have been up the ****. I was going mental thinking I was gonna miss Cook pass his milestone!!

Anyway all good now.

Fantastic to see Southee giving the ball flight and tossing it up at 79.5 mph even though there is not much turn and try to get the ball to dip and beat the batsman in flight. #donesweet****allsinceEngWCgame