• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Weren't people saying that Boult and Southee would settle in quickly because of how the conditions would suit them while it'd be tougher for the batsmen to adjust quickly?

Everything isn't the ipl's fault. Don't be jealous of ipl.
People said a lot of things from that, to we'll get slaughtered because 4 of our key players weren't arriving until 2-3 days beforehand.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
So no-one would be tempted to replace Craig with Wagner and let Kane roll his arm over for perhaps three 5 over spells during the day? I think Wagner would be more threatening tbh as i can only see the likes of Root and Stokes going after Craig again in the next game.

GGG

State Captain
I would be pre-testing but Williamson hasn't been bowling much since he changed his action, probably only bowled about 5 overs.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, have been scrolling through JimmyGS' offerings on twitter. Love how caustic he gets about the commentators. The guy's still got concentrated CW flowing through his veins.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know you're "mr angry" today Athlai and i understand you're disappointed in the defeat but lighten up pal!!..it's just banter :cool: .
Yet, ironically, you were nowhere to be seen for similar harmless 'banter' (as you put it) following the 3rd test of the NZ/WI series last year (or following WI's elimination in the WC quarter) , after talking up your chances so much throughout that series.

I just wish you'd fess up and be honest about the 'opportunistic' nature of your appearances and disappearances from CC. It really doesn't do your credibility in favours when you completely disappear from sight and any dialogue when you team loses...yet you suddenly turn up dying to chat when NZ loses the test match after being in a strong position.

At least Athai is actually 'here' after his team loses.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Why doesn't he post here anymore?
Too much potential controversy. Imagine if some of the things that we said about cricketers were said by actual internationals about their team mates and opponents. It'd make Dave Warner's buffonery look mild in comparison.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Yet, ironically, you were nowhere to be seen for similar harmless 'banter' (as you put it) following the 3rd test of the NZ/WI series last year (or following WI's elimination in the WC quarter) , after talking up your chances so much throughout that series.

I just wish you'd fess up and be honest about the 'opportunistic' nature of your appearances and disappearances from CC. It really doesn't do your credibility in favours when you completely disappear from sight and any dialogue when you team loses...yet you suddenly turn up dying to chat when NZ loses the test match after being in a strong position.

At least Athai is actually 'here' after his team loses.
I WAS here after the quarter finals actually and you're welcome to check my posting history as Flem and others were giving me stick. Regarding the test series i was very disappointed with how my own side contrived to lose that series and at the time it was better for me to step away from the forum rather than get myself in trouble...so i actually took the MATURE approach. This is a cricket forum buddy...and if WI lose to Aus i'm not gonna moan if you or anyone else start posting on the thread...because that's just petty imo.

cnerd123

likes this
I WAS here after the quarter finals actually and you're welcome to check my posting history as Flem and others were giving me stick. Regarding the test series i was very disappointed with how my own side contrived to lose that series and at the time it was better for me to step away from the forum rather than get myself in trouble...so i actually took the MATURE approach. This is a cricket forum buddy...and if WI lose to Aus i'm not gonna moan if you or anyone else start posting on the thread...because that's just petty imo.
Yes you are very mature.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
So the mature approach is you not posting. Guess that explains everything.