• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2015

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Has anyone seen much of Matt Dunn? From the little I have seen he looks strong but a little mechanical.

Riggins

International Captain
Don't think he does enough with it to trouble good players and while he's not slow, he's not express enough to make up for it.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
By 2014, his seven Championship appearances for Middlesex yielded only 12 wickets at 55.50 apiece, and he even had a spell on loan at Glamorgan to try and regain confidence.
well it's back

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
So 463 plays 229-4 then...26 wickets for 225 runs..what happened to the Lords pitch? They leave it uncovered or something?

Meanwhile Siddle coming to the rescue for us, might get full batting bonus points for once.

Watson33

U19 12th Man
Top performance from the Worcs boys. Will be genuinely competitive this year, should have won against Sussex and were in a good position to get something from the game against Yorks. Just need Mitchell to replicate his 2014 season form and it'll all be rosey for the Worcs lads I feel.

Niall

International Coach
Top performance from the Worcs boys. Will be genuinely competitive this year, should have won against Sussex and were in a good position to get something from the game against Yorks. Just need Mitchell to replicate his 2014 season form and it'll all be rosey for the Worcs lads I feel.
Yeah they have made a good start to the season. Concerning times for Somerset though, he may make me regret saying this, but signing Rehman wasn't a well thought out move. He was gun a few years ago, but he really wasn't great in the last few years for Pakistan at all.Oh and the loss of Compton and Kiesswetter is massive as well, Cooper really needs to step up and show his class.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shropshire a decent breeding ground it seems.

Stace

First Class Debutant
Brilliant ton from Daniel Bell-Drummond today, been the rock to keep Kent in with a shout.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Leicestershire have been encouragingly non-awful so far.

That's more positive than I expected to be on them

Stace

First Class Debutant
Another ton from Bell-Drummond, 2 in 2 innings, still only 21 and I know its only Div 2 but he's got potential to play for England in the future, if he keeps on improving.
Am I the only Kent supporter here? Is anyone else going to watch them against the Aussies?