• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2015 Thread

kabir9623

Cricket Spectator
Hello all,
A great match has been played between Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians. Parthiv Patel played a fabulous inning of 59 runs in just 36 balls. On the other hand, Lendl Simmons made 71 runs in just 56 balls.
Man of the match : Lendl Simmons
Mumbai Indians won the match by 23 runs.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Every time I see McCullum hit Starc for a 4 in this meaningless, tin-pot, venerial disease carrying whore of a tournament a part of me dies inside.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
starc's insane T20 record doesnt get enough credit. 100 wickets in 73 innings and nothing bigger than a 3 wicket haul.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DK has to be one of the most overvalued sportsmen in history. How the **** IPL teams have paid several crores for him I'll never understand.