• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

WalkingWicket

State 12th Man
"Don't change a winning team..."

Yeah but we only won because of a ludicrous spell from Jimmy, Jordan was still too much luggage, and should have been replaced.

Stapel

International Regular
Windies have added Permaul to the squad because Bishoo has a cut on his spinning finger. They also expect Holder and Taylor to be fit.

I really want them to get Shai Hope in the side tomorrow but I think they will give Devon Smith another match.
Yup, Taylor is back. But for Roach. Roach injured? Or what?

Anyway, your prayers have been answered: Shai Hope is in for Devon smith.

Whatever Shai Hope bats like, I have to agree with that decision.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
How many 50's has Root got in a row and is he close to a record? Love him.
He has 0 50's in a row after he failed to score 50 last innings, when he managed 182*. ;P But yeah he must be pretty close to 50+ consecutive Test scores.

Stapel

International Regular
He has 0 50's in a row after he failed to score 50 last innings, when he managed 182*. ;P But yeah he must be pretty close to 50+ consecutive Test scores.
Root has 6 now. There is another batsman in his team with 6. And there is a guy on the pitch that has 7.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Post 1 - That's a dreadful way for an opening bat to get out

Post 2 - Well Bradman made a duck in his 52nd Test too.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Man that's a ****ing awful dismissal. He's really not in the right nick atm.
Well it's more that he was getting out just like that all through the Australia tour. So however hard he's worked at it...well, not much progress has been made.