• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great stuff to come home to after an opening day win for my cricket team.

Hope that Holder injury isn't as bad as it looked. Hope he ok for the Aussie series for his sake, no chance he will play his home test which is a real shame.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Hussey surely one of them. Strauss?

Edit: Damn. In other news, decent match for Cook. Still needs a hundy soon.

91Jmay

International Coach
Felt for a while we having batting reserves and a few players nailing down spots, superb effort this morning but we need to find a genuine 3rd seamer so desperately. Stokes needs to focus on scoring runs and being 4th seamer and Ali on being spinner who can bat. Wood should get a go in Barbados.

Makings of a team beginning to emerge. Middle order strong, Ballance looks legit, Cook finding form. Buttler can play. Bowlers big area of concern.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bradman the boss of this measure with only 7 matches, but the others all took more than Ballance's 10. Azharuddin took 16.
Least it proved I was guessing and not cheating.

Just went with Azhar as I sat up listening to his hundreds against us when he started so knew he got off to a flyer.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Is there a reason England have been visiting the smaller nations - I'd have thought a 3 Test series would have taken in Jamaica, Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago?