• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

mintykip

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Yeah Broad's pace is interesting, kind of frustrating watching him bowl 79 - 82mph when we all know he's capable of 90+, albeit not for prolonged periods but he's definitely capable of bowling consistently quicker than he is.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Are people too harsh on Darren Bravo, I wonder. He is all right tbh. Makes a fair effort to make runs.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Bravo is among my top three players I like watching bat right now as he is so reminiscent of the Prince.

That shot was glorious.

1. Steve Smith
2. Mahmudullah
3. Bravo

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Moeen is too gentle on this pitch. Ball just rolling along rather than gripping.
Makes the decision to omit Rashid look even sillier than it did before the match started. And I'm struggling to believe he'd have offered less control than our change bowlers.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
English bowling has been utterly rank so far apart from Anderson and even he has not been up there all the time. Not just this inning either.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Windies has a lot of batting with Holder in at 8. Not sure what direction this test will take tbh. 35 overs 150 to win for England may make it slightly interesting.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Makes the decision to omit Rashid look even sillier than it did before the match started. And I'm struggling to believe he'd have offered less control than our change bowlers.
Rashid fast becoming the Test version of Hales.

WalkingWicket

State 12th Man
Even as a dedicated Test cricket fan I find this stuff extraordinarily difficult to watch and follow - it just feels like we're going through the motions for five days with no team actually set on winning just batting and bowling inconsequentially until they shake hands. Up the quality of the pitches, or I'm outta here.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
It is a dull pitch but apart from Anderson the bowlers haven't exactly been great. Why isn't Broad bending his back with the test up for grabs, say.

WalkingWicket

State 12th Man
Well, yeah, the quality of England's bowlers can't be helped, but at least a decent pitch would make them seem better, with a more exciting contest between bat and ball ensuing. But on this s***-pudding wicket everything just looks dire.