• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2015 Thread

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
People rate Bumrah?

Speaking of rating young Indian players, I suspect the lots of folks will be boarding the slowly accelerating Iyer hype train.
I am one of them too. Unlike Valthaty, Iyer is playing clean strokes and I am hopeful that he will have a bright future.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
In today's match, what if RCB open with Gayle and ABD followed by Kohli? Let Dinesh Karthik and Bisla follow them and then Wiese. Anyways, they are losing all matches, it will be worth a try to see how ABDV does opening the innings.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I don't think its creditable that he has made cricket his personal play ground. It's a sport, not your cement company ffs. Cricket has seem some really bad administrators over the years. This guy tops it.

cnerd123

likes this
What the problem is is how broken the administrative structures are that he can be such a massive **** and get away with it.

kabir9623

Cricket Spectator
Hello Community,
Great match played between Delhi Daredevils vs Mumbai Indians. Shreyas Iyer and JP Duminy played a beautiful inning for Delhi Dardevils.
Delhi Daredevils won the match by 37 runs.
Man of the Match: Shreyas Iyer.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Hello Community,
Great match played between Delhi Daredevils vs Mumbai Indians. Shreyas Iyer and JP Duminy played a beautiful inning for Delhi Dardevils.
Delhi Daredevils won the match by 37 runs.
Man of the Match: Shreyas Iyer.
thank you for this brand new information

GGG

State Captain
this cricketgateway streaming site they've set up for the IPL is really brilliant.

You can watch instant replays of any ball on the match, all of a batsmen's innings, all of a bowler's wickets, all the twos a batsmen hit etc etc all while the match is still going on. So good. If it was a service set up for all international matches I'd be happy paying good money for a subscription.
" We do not carry license to display Pepsi IPL 2015 Live Streaming into the Region/ Country you are presently accessing from.
Thanks however for visiting our site and we appreciate it"

And of course no one in my country is broadcasting it. It was free with replays, pause stop rewind etc for free for everyone last year on youtube. Screw SKY TV.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
" We do not carry license to display Pepsi IPL 2015 Live Streaming into the Region/ Country you are presently accessing from.
Thanks however for visiting our site and we appreciate it"

And of course no one in my country is broadcasting it. It was free with replays, pause stop rewind etc for free for everyone last year on youtube. Screw SKY TV.
Use Hola or some other proxy

GGG

State Captain
Using a proxy outside of Europe would be too slow, the fine print on the bottom of their page in 1px font "Official Digital Streaming partner of Indian Premier League Worldwide - excludes USA, UK, Europe, Africa and India"

cnerd123

likes this
Using a proxy outside of Europe would be too slow, the fine print on the bottom of their page in 1px font "Official Digital Streaming partner of Indian Premier League Worldwide - excludes USA, UK, Europe, Africa and India"
Hahaha yea I love that statement. "Worldwide - except for 3 Test playing regions and more than half the population"

Works here in HK and barely anyone here would turne in lol.