• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Still looks quite a little lateral movement out there.

Appears a bit overcast (by Caribbean standards), which always helps the swing.

Anyway, without wishing to jinx him, Ding Dong looks in good touch.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Benn is so useless. Still can't believe he's playing ahead of Bishoo. Very dissapointing.

91Jmay

International Coach
Root missed out on a few that over. After disaster first session in sort of a normal position now, both sides will be quite happy.

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
Benn is so useless. Still can't believe he's playing ahead of Bishoo. Very dissapointing.
Yeah you were right, I was wrong, at least one hit me ball every over. ****e.:@

I still would have had Bishoo in the side no matter what though, not getting away with 4 frontline bowlers here.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The CW Coms is about a ball or two behind my TV coverage. Is that the same for anyone else?
Yeah mine is too. I just paused the TV for a couple of seconds to line it up but you might not be able to do that depending on how you're watching it.

Spark

Global Moderator
Broadcast's over, guys. We hit the hour and I need food + Dan goes to sleep. Apologies for not paying attention to the timer. We'll be back after tea.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Guess I'll unmute the professional cover-... oh, Botham. Back on mute you go.
As a side note, I feel a bit silly having to mute Atherton et al for better commentary having spent the last six months listening to C9 and the dross the ICC put out for the world cup. If only we'd started this at the beginning of the Southern Hemisphere season instead of the English one.