• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2015 Thread

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gun catch from Southee.

That was the worst Maxwell innings I've seen in a while.

Niall

International Coach
No sympathy for Punjab here, dropping Vohra was disgraceful and Bailey hiding down the order. :@

Antihippy

International Debutant
Honestly this is why I didn't mind gorgeous george sitting out for clarkeh. Just didn't have the killer instinct clarke had with managing the bowlers and somehow he just doesn't trusts himself to bat anymore.

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
that was one of the worst pieces of commentary
It was very bad.

Standard Bailey really, game gone and smacked a few meaningless sixes. Thisara Perera and Shaun Marsh on the bench, he needs to be very careful after today's uselessness.

Stapel

International Regular
Is Southee the greatest fast bowler in the field ever? Serious question.
It's something I've never wondered about: The best fielder among fast bowlers. It's really a part of cricket watching that has escaped my mind (maybe for good reasons). Just a shot out of the blue: Flintoff comes to mind. I recall some more than decent catches and run-outs by the big fella.

viriya

International Captain
Man can someone get rid of this guy shrieking like a girl in commentary please.. finally found someone with a more annoying voice than Bhogle the rat.