• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Quarter Final - India v Bangladesh (19th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

viriya

International Captain
Great bowling, love to see Rubel doing well.. get ****ed Kohli.

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Man Rohit and Kohli never click in the same game do they? It's incredible now often one scores and the other doesn't. Can really only remember one game where both clicked.

viriya

International Captain
Man Rohit and Kohli never click in the same game do they? It's incredible now often one scores and the other doesn't. Can really only remember one game where both clicked.
I wouldn't speak this early.. Rohit still has to make those runs. This partnership crucial I feel.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lovely bowling Rubel. I was criticizing Mortaza for not opening with him, but perhaps the tactics of holding him back was the right one.

viriya

International Captain
Lovely bowling Rubel. I was criticizing Mortaza for not opening with him, but perhaps the tactics of holding him back was the right one.
I think Mortaza wanted to bowl his overs early since he knows he's going to be fodder at the death.. Bangla still have most of the overs of their 2 best bowlers (Shakib and Rubel) left so this could get more interesting if another wicket falls.