• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Quarter Final - India v Bangladesh (19th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I have no idea what score I would be 'happy' with. Against Australia, I'd want well over 300. Bangladesh can chase 340 or be all out for 72, with their likely max chase being around 290-300 I reckon. So....I dunno.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting bowling changes from Mashrafe here. Nasir and Marmadoola on before Rubel and Shakib?

smash84

The Tiger King
bangers need some wickets and need them quick. They'll get bloody murdered from here on.

11-40 over period is india's strength

smash84

The Tiger King
Yeah, it might also turn good in hindsight. 5 overs of the fifth bowler gone quietly. If the Banglas get a wicket here, they can look at restricting India within 300 with more of main bowlers' overs available.
Rarely has defensive captaincy been rewarded recently.

Difficult to see this turning out well in hindsight. Given the fact that bangers frontliners are not exactly starcs or boults.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Get the feeling that this was over when the Deshis failed to get the openers early.