• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

37th Match - New Zealand v Bangladesh (13th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've got $100 on Mahmudullah to score the most runs for Bangladesh in the tournament @ 7.50. He's currently 25 ahead of Mushfiqur. Assuming they'll get eliminated right away in the quarters, I think Mushfiqur getting out before he does here would almost lock it in.
Cribb looking for a stint on Channel 9 advertising available betting options. Well, he would if he was telling us these prices when they were still available, perhaps.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I've got $100 on Mahmudullah to score the most runs for Bangladesh in the tournament @ 7.50. He's currently 25 ahead of Mushfiqur. Assuming they'll get eliminated right away in the quarters, I think Mushfiqur getting out before he does here would almost lock it in.
#excite

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Cribb looking for a stint on Channel 9 advertising available betting options. Well, he would if he was telling us these prices when they were still available, perhaps.
I wouldn't look as awesome if I told you about my embarrassingly comfortable losses now would I?

viriya

International Captain
So you're effectively saying it won't swing at the MCG since that's the only relevant venue for them should they make the final, yeah?
Southee and Boult swing the ball everywhere.
Yea but they won't find as much as assistance in the MCG. Just saying that it's not home, and the batting line-up should be prepared to make 325+ which they are capable of.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Abnormally high percentage of streaky boundaries today, particularly fine of 3rd man.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
McClenaghan's second spell long hops are not going to script today. McCullum angered the cricket gods by his cheaty one-over first spell tactic.

Flem274*

123/5
this pitch looks like the usual poo seddon park produces. we should have picked devcich, jono boult and santner for this game. how have the two teams played?

p.s. perfect pitch for bangladesh to win a game against a good team on. if they can't beat us here they can't beat us in nz.

Last edited: