• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

37th Match - New Zealand v Bangladesh (13th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Antihippy

International Debutant
Bangladesh consolidating well. They could put up a score that can really bring some pressure onto the NZ batsmen, and we all know how NZ struggle to chase scores over 150. :ph34r:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
MitchM:

[ ] Rubbish first spell
[ ] Weird second spell consisting primarily of 'slower ball' long hops that batsmen mistime
[ ] Jammy tailend wickets at the death to make his figures look awesome

On track for the first checkpoint so far.
McCullum is trying to cheat the system by giving Mitch a one over first spell! :shock:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Banglas of a few years ago are 5 down by now. They've improved Flem, cop it on the nut.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's what my one says but it just starts playing after I close the message
Cheers, yeah works through VLC, but the track sync is no use to me since it's delayed from the TV and I don't have Mysky to pause that.

Listening anyway with the delay.

I now know where the McClenenenenen comes from ;)

And to think I always thought that was Ather's invention.

Zinzan

^Really? I'm always doing something in between deliveries, so haven't noticed that at all.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
It's fair to say the Bangladesh are a generally underrated team. They did well to counterattack our opening bowlers in this match.

I hope 1992 isn't going to repeat itself here. Cane everyone, lose the final pool match to a team of Muslims from Asia and then out in the first knockout game.

Zinzan

this is so good from banglas
Probably the best possibly wicket in NZ for Bangers batsmen, generally slow and low with tennis ball bounce once the shine is off the ball.

Could be just the test NZ's batsmen need.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Andy Zaltzman ‏@ZaltzCricket 4m4 minutes ago
Bang 109-2 after 25. They were 111-4 against England. Who are therefore twice as good as New Zealand, on current form.

Might as well just give us the trophy now.

Greenlite

U19 Debutant
Wow that Mitch figure is horrendus, would be funny if he takes a 4-fer at the end of the innings.

The way they are going I will be able to watch the NZ innings, which is good.