• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

5th Match - Ireland v West Indies

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wouldn't be panicking just yet if I were WW, the WI lower order cheesecake is more than capable of bush-hacking their way to a defendable total. Intriguing stuff nonetheless.
They're leaving a lot of work to the biscuit part, though.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I don't watch LO really and this is my first time watching Ireland since the last WC...this fella is pretty good. Not getting much spin but seems to be a smart bowler.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Real chance for Ireland now. There are so many overs left that Sammy and co kind of have to bat properly, which they're not really equiped to do.