• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official**** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2014/2015

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone wants a sportsman's bet that Anderson won't go for more than his mandatory 6+ an over today? I say he will.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Ronchi is so pathetic not coming up to the stumps. Didn't do it in the UAE either.

You simply have to come up.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Perfect template for SL this. Bat first, get huge score & let their spinners come into play as the pitch slows down. It's when they're at their best.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Perfect template for SL this. Bat first, get huge score & let their spinners come into play as the pitch slows down. It's when they're at their best.
I don't think this pitch is going to slow much. If anything, the sun beating down on it should make it harder and quicker as the day progresses.

viriya

International Captain
Having a bowler that can do 150k+ is really a double edged sword - especially in ODIs, unless you are getting a couple wickets+ every game it's more likely that it's not worth the risk imo.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Gee this pisses me off so much. There's no value in a medium pacer of the batsmen can move halfway down the pitch with no fear.

I don't know why the bowler and McCullum aren't making that request.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Gee this pisses me off so much. There's no value in a medium pacer of the batsmen can move halfway down the pitch with no fear.

I don't know why the bowler and McCullum aren't making that request.
I have no doubt they've already figured out in training that Ronchi isn't up to it.