• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official**** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2014/2015

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tough to judge Guptill too much based on his last two innings, but I will say his two main weaknesses from last year namely; 1) an inability to play with soft hands to rotate the strike & 2) finding the gaps don't appear to have been rectified.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
I'm not sure if I'd rather watch ads than these pointless vignettes with Laura McGoldrick, but it's a close-run thing.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Tough to judge Guptill too much based on his last two innings, but I will say his two main weaknesses from last year namely; 1) an inability to play with soft hands to rotate the strike & 2) finding the gaps don't appear to have been rectified.
Agreed. Why can't I like this comment? No "Like" link :-(

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Top interview with that female reporter and Kane Williamson just now. Good to know he's a big Frozen fan.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Mccullum is in such a rich vein of form that it is hard to believe that his ODI average is just 30 after 234 matches. I believe he would have improved that average by a couple of points over the last year. Was he so bad in the previous years?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
McCullum's batting this season is starting to remind me of that 12th man sketch of an AUS v NZL game were Ponting is batting and Mark Taylor in a hilariously matter of fact tone says, "And Ponting just...clips that one off his pads for another 6."

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
McCullum 92 out of 121 runs so far

Angelo Mathews might be tempted to tamper with Mike Gatting's famous 'Hadlee' quote atm and say;

'It's like bowling to the world XI one moment and the Ilford 2nd XI when the strike is rotated"

Last edited:

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Nice little late cut from Taylor there. He's got his eye in I reckon.

Edit: Needs to find the gaps better though.

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I wish McCullum would drop this thing of his of always trying to bring up his 100's with 6's. Still, a great innings.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Someone may be able to confirm, but I think there's a 30-60 second delay before the 'like' option becomes available.
Nah. "No like link" just occurs when you've got a page open, then use Quick Reply to post, and it loads posts made in between when you opened the page and when you made your post. If you refresh the page it should work fine; it's not a time issue.