• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official**** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2014/2015

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
All this talk of McCullum's innings winning the match is pissing me off a bit, shortly after he was out Sri Lanka was on top, Corey Anderson and the bowlers have been the real matchwinners IMO
Well what McCullum did was make sure run rate was never an issue so the rest of the team could relax and bat for time.

Athlai

Not Terrible
All this talk of McCullum's innings winning the match is pissing me off a bit, shortly after he was out Sri Lanka was on top, Corey Anderson and the bowlers have been the real matchwinners IMO
Despite the wickets I don't think Sri Lanka have been favourites at any stage due to McCullums innings. Completely took run rate out of the equation.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Despite the wickets I don't think Sri Lanka have been favourites at any stage due to McCullums innings. Completely took run rate out of the equation.
Definately reckon when Ronchi first walked to the crease we were slight favourites, not that the run rate was ever going to be much of problem though chasing 220

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How are we rating the bowlers today chaps?

Mitch - 8.5
Milne - 7.5
NcCullum 6.5
Boult - 6
Anderson - 3.5

About right?

Boult probably deserved better figures.

Last edited:

vandem

International 12th Man
How are we rating the bowlers today chaps?

Mitch - 8.5
Milne - 7.5
NcCullum 6.5
Boult - 6
Anderson - 3.5

About right?
Jeremy Coney does not agree. Liked Milne and Boult, but thought McC bowled too short and got lucky in the late innings slog.