• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official**** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2014/2015

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like Senanayake's action, looks like he varies his pace beautifully.

Didn't realize he was SL's highest ranked bowler at 7th according to the ICC.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Why is Mitch wearing a watch? I'm assuming it's some kind of health monitor type of thing but looks like it's a digital watch from the eighties. Maybe to match his hair?
Gotta look after the sponsors. G Shock don't mind a bit of exposure.

Didn't see all of our innings, but Corey looked like he's taken a big step forward in terms of being a reliable 5th-6th option?

If Nathan keeps producing those sorts of spells especially v subcontinent teams who should know how to play him, he'll become very, very hard to ignore given talents in the field, with the bat and leadership.

I think it's actually a shame we're playing all our games (bar our final) in NZ. I reckon we'd actually perform better at big grounds that grip and bounce a bit

Athlai

Not Terrible
NZ's fastest 50, equaling his own record against Bangers when he chased 70 in 7 overs because he wanted to go golfing.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lovely bowling that, although Bmac did some damage. Couple of quick wickets now though........