• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official**** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2014/2015

Binkley

U19 Captain
Anderson either needs to bowl out now, or someone else needs to come in to bowl an over or two to allow Mitch and Trent to finish. Makes me wonder if they see Corey as a death bowler.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Why is Mitch wearing a watch? I'm assuming it's some kind of health monitor type of thing but looks like it's a digital watch from the eighties. Maybe to match his hair?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surprised to see Jayawardene's record against us is only on par with his career record.

Feels better than that, probably due to him turning up against us in big matches.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
I find it strange that ODI kits these days persist with the country name in huge letters right across the front. I think the punters can tell pretty easily who's who.

Zinzan

Fine innings. So much depends on Perera to get them to a somewhat respectable 230-240 now.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Was such a well judged and experienced know from Jayawardene. Sri Lanka have been sub par apart from him.

Flem274*

123/5
Mitch!

Did he roll his fingers over that? Could be a double wicket maiden with only two balls left in the over.

Brilliant innings from Mahela. He's been a class above so far.

Zinzan

Lovely catch. McClenaghan's an outside chance of both a hat-trick and 4 wickets in the over here.

BeeGee

International Captain
Mitch kicking ass. Making a name for himself as a closer.

Top 10 overs.

Last edited: