• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official**** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2014/2015

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah but I don't want us to make the final only to meet Johnson or Steyn on a deck faster and bouncier than we can produce in NZ.

BeeGee

International Captain
NcCullum!! Ha Ha that was awesome. The old batsman expects NZ spinner to spin ball trick.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah but I don't want us to make the final only to meet Johnson or Steyn on a deck faster and bouncier than we can produce in NZ.
I think you'll find that 'generally speaking' the Aussie wickets aren't that much quicker/bouncier than most NZ tracks anymore. I say generally speaking because this Hagley park track does appear a touch slowish.

Zinzan

Always a bad tactic to play for 'turn' vs. NZ spinners, you'd think Dishan would have learned that by now.

Zinzan

It's a great shame the Alternative cricket commentary doesn't sync with the Sky pictures.