• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

ajdude

International Coach
just reported your post for flaming and abuse. please refrain from doing such things in the future spik****

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
India is in a strong position IMO. Even though all 3 results are very much possible, I'll be disappointed if we don't win from here.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India is in a strong position IMO. Even though all 3 results are very much possible, I'll be disappointed if we don't win from here.
Really? I'd like us winning, obviously, but we aren't exactly dominating this test right now. We're ahead, yeah, but hardly by too much. There's a long way to go for a win.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Really? I think the match is Fairly even, With a slight advantage to India.

These blokes stay together for more than an hour and its Back even. Haddin Will score IMO.

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
It's easy to forgot the effect that Johnson and Starc could have against this bowling attack if they start to err. 200 isn't the biggest deficit IMO.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Burns, Ferg or Voges surely?
How about Matty Wade? I could see the selectors going for someone like him and I actually wouldn't mind it given Watson is at 3 and the spot available would be at 6. Of course the selectors could go for one of his Vic teammates... can you imagine Brayshaw at the MCG on Boxing Day watching the Big Show or Finch!! lol.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Weldone, if you legit think that, considering you're sports betting, the book has Oz as decent favourites and India at 3. You should throw some money on that.

Think the odds are more than fair though and believe the Indian fans are being overly optimistic.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Weldone, if you legit think that, considering you're sports betting, the book has Oz as decent favourites and India at 3. You should throw some money on that.

Think the odds are more than fair though and believe the Indian fans are being overly optimistic.
Nah, I have good amount of money running on a non-draw. Now, if I put a decent amount on India winning and the match ends up in a draw then I'm stuffed from both sides.

dognutz

U19 12th Man
Well as I mentioned earlier the storm would come and go. Unfortunately it has been drizzling all night so ground will be tested by 2moro.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
How about Matty Wade? I could see the selectors going for someone like him and I actually wouldn't mind it given Watson is at 3 and the spot available would be at 6. Of course the selectors could go for one of his Vic teammates... can you imagine Brayshaw at the MCG on Boxing Day watching the Big Show or Finch!! lol.
Ffs. Don't even say that. SMarsh and Arun. Shoot me now.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Can't blame Ajinkya too much... got a gem of a delivery.

Our tail just sucks enormous ass. We miss Bhuvi dammit... tired of saying it.

Given how bad Rohit seems to be and the fact that he does not seem to be specializing in some kind of cordon position (which might give the slightest additional consideration to keep him in the side), I am seriously starting to think that India can do far worse than a lower middle order of Dhoni, Jadeja, Ashwin and Bhuvi batting 6-9. We will have 5 bowling options for most conditions and even Jadeja at his worst can keep the runs down better than our seamers seem to be able to away from home...