• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

Antihippy

International Debutant
Slightly in India's favor I'd say, though TPC is still there so that even things out. Also with starc there our tail is long, so at least he's good for something.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Why didn't we start early today given yesterday was seven overs short? Presumably we would've if we'd lost seven overs due to rain. Seems weird.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Match seems evenly poised. Even Today's day was about even. Maybe in Australia's favor considering India started from 311-4.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hmmm... can't call this day in anyone' favour considering our disappointing collapse in the morning. Overall in the test maybe 60-40 to us. All depends on how early, if at all, we get Smith out.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Important to get off to a good start tomorrow. Overall narrow India advantage but the match is fairly evenly poised.

wiff

First Class Debutant
Any first innings lead will be great for India. I can't see Australia getting 350 but I would like to be proven wrong :)

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
****ing hell how good is Smith's form. Seriously. Warner's incredible and has basically been God like in the last 13 months, but it's all in your face aggression and power, and you always feel like you've got a chance as a fielding side. Smith just looks to have so much time when he plays and looks like he could just bat out there for days without ever getting out or even getting bogged down, and tbf, he's quite literally done it so far this series.