• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

Antihippy

International Debutant
I hope this proves once and for all that Lyon should never bowl around the wicket again.

He's not even that economical around.

Riggins

International Captain
Extending the lunch could be a godsend for Riggins Pty Ltd getting home in time for the second session after a solid half day in the office.

Riggins

International Captain
Also, this was a great exchange.

Theo Doropoulos ‏@TheoDrop 5m5 minutes ago
Welcome to the club, Marnus. #AUSvIND

Mike Cranmer ‏@mcranmer35 4m4 minutes ago
@TheoDrop but he didn't drop it...

Theo Doropoulos ‏@TheoDrop 1m1 minute ago
.@mcranmer35 Yes. I'm well aware I spilled one on national and international television.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good finish after a poor Day 1.

That said, 408 is a pretty sound score. Will be keen to see how India bowl.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Ah well. Trying to hit over the longest boundary not the smartest there.

408 seems a decent score overall though this session been disapointing.

Riggins

International Captain
On another note, it's nice to see a fielder create a wicket for Nath instead of just dropping sitters and missing stumpings. ****s, the lot of them.