• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the crowd was excited about that edge until they realised it was heading towards a Marsh

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
If India get to 420ish, I'd be a little dissapointed considering the score overnight, but it's still a decent score I'd overall be happy with. I don't see how this attack will possibly take 20 wickets though.

morgieb

Seriously though, if they stay fit Hazlewood, Pattinson and Cummins looks like it's gonna be an immense attack. Depth is quality too.

Burgey

Weird innings this. Never really looked like australia was going to take wickets to me. It just seemed India was in control, yet 400 odd isn't a bad outcome. Still always good to have that many on the board

Spikey

Weird innings this. Never really looked like australia was going to take wickets to me. It just seemed India was in control, yet 400 odd isn't a bad outcome. Still always good to have that many on the board
tbf that's because no-one except for Josh has looked like taking a wicket