• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That drop catch was because of that slightly slower ball Mitch bowls so well, I think. So few bowlers use it, but Mitch does it superbly.

Burgey

How many times did Gavaskar get a wrong decision in Australia? A fair few times I would think.
Probably as many times as any number of batsmen have in India. They didn't stage a walk off. Gavaskar was mud here whenever Australia had something better than a first grade standard attack.

OverratedSanity

I'm honestly not convinced Warner's that lucky. Adelaide 2nd innings notwithstanding it's often appeared that his first false shot is the one that dismisses him.
Was plenty lucky in SA with drop catches.

Don't mean to make it sound like Warner doesn't deserve his runs. He's obviously awesome.

Antihippy

International Debutant
I'm honestly not convinced Warner's that lucky. Adelaide 2nd innings notwithstanding it's often appeared that his first false shot is the one that dismisses him.
Have you seen his first dig in south Africa?

Was hilarious the number of lives he got.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Need Vijay to keep going. Him and Pujara seem the ones in this team of cashing in on such occasions.

OverratedSanity

I don't know if I like awesome attacking Vijay more than solid as a rock Vijay. I want him to consolidate and get a massive one here.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Probably as many times as any number of batsmen have in India. They didn't stage a walk off. Gavaskar was mud here whenever Australia had something better than a first grade standard attack.
Haven't defended the walk off at all. Just wondering if he was really tail ender level in Australia against good attacks given the biased umpiring decisions at the time. He did mention that was at least the third wrong decision he got in that series itself.

Burgey

Haven't defended the walk off at all. Just wondering if he was really tail ender level in Australia against good attacks given the biased umpiring decisions at the time. He did mention that was at least the third wrong decision he got in that series itself.
You seem to have posted that without any sense of irony at all...