• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Don't get the Vijay hate. He's more a non-event than hate worthy, but he has an annoying habit of scoring runs against australia.
Other than Dan, this is more aimed at the Indian fan doubters who question his position every 2nd series.

dognutz

U19 12th Man
Not only tough on the field bit it's tough in my loumge room listening to Warne, Taylor and Nicholas...down goes the volume - I'm puttin on the races

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marsh injury probably a good thing tbf, particularly in terms of getting rid of watson over the long term

Swingpanzee

International Regular
you guys still have 4 very good bowlers and if Watson bowls he's also decent. If it had been one of the main bowlers, sure, but there should be plenty of bowling in this lineup.
I guess. I'd be more comfortable if Harris had been in the attack, he can stem the flow of runs and allow Johnson to do his job whereas Starc can be a liability. Guess Hazlewood can play that role but Harris just way better at it.

Riggins

International Captain
marsh injury probably a good thing tbf, particularly in terms of getting rid of watson over the long term
how so? the muppets will probably think the extra bowling two allrounders provides is useful if one of them might break.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
starc should have let that one go through just so he wasn't the only one whose bad deliveries were being sent to the fence

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Atherton and Nasser are good yeah but Botham et al are just as bad as these guys.

Ramiz Raja is at the all time low for commentary at the moment. I didn't think it possible for Danny Morrison to ever be a breath of fresh air but after listening to Ramiz cricket was nearly unwatchable. The guy actually sounds senile.
I like atherton, Nasser, bumble, holding...

Not a huge fan of Botham but still. As a package, miles ahead. Plus the production quality is also superior I feel.