• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

dermo

International Vice-Captain
This is going to sound weird but I think that's actually been the biggest improvement he made to his game while he was out of the reckoning. When he gets beaten he doesn't follow the ball with his hands like he used to; he just gets beaten.
yeah he seems a lot more compact, you notice a lot of his drives aren't going for boundaries, he's pushing them through gaps for ones and twos and its probably a result of him not chasing the ball as much

still had a lot of luck though

dognutz

U19 12th Man
I live in Brisbane and it's ******* hot. If the batsmen can dig in then Johnson and co might find this hard going

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Well that was odd. I don't think we bowled badly so much as aimlessly, and Vijay had his fair share of luck (again)