• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

Langeveldt

Soutie
Are you still in the UK Langeveldt?.

I'm not sure but you may find that ABC Grandstand is region restricted due to distribution rights and not available in the UK.
The Tunein app seems to work, I get TMS in South Africa even though its rights restricted to the UK. Being on the Apple IStore I also imagine it's legal

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Having always supported teams that filter on the edge of being the best but never actually do it consistently I've often thought it would probably be boring just being the best forever, but I guess you're hopes get that much higher as well. Becomes about trying to be one of the best ever and break records.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Having always supported teams that filter on the edge of being the best but never actually do it consistently I've often thought it would probably be boring just being the best forever, but I guess you're hopes get that much higher as well. Becomes about trying to be one of the best ever and break records.
There's no certainty about maintaining it though, so it's still exciting to see it continued on. It's not the same, but it's not boring.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
There's no fun whole-heartedly supporting a side through defeat. I first understood that after the heart-break in '96 WC semifinal.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good luck to both sides in what is going to be a difficult test for all given the circumstances. Hope we see some good hard cricket played in good spirit.