• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Both Strauss and Ganguly saying Dhoni is one of the biggest fighters in world cricket.

Odd.
In tests he fights like a featherweight against a heavyweight.

One dayers the bloke is amazing but his lack of technique shafts him with the red ball and catchers in.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
In tests he fights like a featherweight against a heavyweight.

One dayers the bloke is amazing but his lack of technique shafts him with the red ball and catchers in.
Its just stupid commentary. Happy for them to say he's gotten India out of trouble in tests before, beause he has (albeit in the subcontinent). But never from fighting knocks.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Gun bowling. Close lbw appeal happening every over. One is going to be given whether right or wrong here. Umpires often give in.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Indian fan Vijay haters need to post and make a mea culpa. All the Vijay backers have come out and demanded they admit they were wrong but they haven't revealed themelves.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Beefy's constant refusal to say "oh nope he was home, I was wrong" or similar all the time is amusing.

91Jmay

International Coach
Get through till close and India are still in a solid position with their bats down the order already showing they can add runs.

91Jmay

International Coach
Another hundred for Adam Lyth. 990 runs @ 66 with 4 tons so far this season. He is surely the next man if Cook falls on his sword for a while? Can score quickly + freely as well.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Indian fan Vijay haters need to post and make a mea culpa. All the Vijay backers have come out and demanded they admit they were wrong but they haven't revealed themelves.
Haha i'll hold my hands up and did in the past. Didn't feel he merited selection again at all when he was called back for no apparent reason except one knock on a flat track before selection but he's proved me wrong since.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Get Anushka Sharma on the flight to London a couple of days before the third test. Our boy needs his mojo fix!