• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
At the risk of egg on my face, while a draw is no undoubtedly the likely result, I'd say if there is to be a winner we are more likely

I know it's not exactly rocket science, but I always feel uneasy when my side bat 3rd in this sort of game. Pretty much nothing to gain unless you make a ridiculously attacking declaration

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
It's just occurred to me that this hour this morning is the first time I've really enjoyed watching Eng play since last summer.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So this means we'll be batting in the post lunch session (if these two plan on getting out). Judging by how those sessions have gone we'll be 4 down for 20 or something ridiculous.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
judging by that pitch map i think we can conclude india might not be as good at bouncers as australia
They have been almost unbelievably bad

Anderson has spent virtually his entire career at no. 11 because he struggles to keep out length balls not due to a weakness against short, wide ****

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So this means we'll be batting in the post lunch session (if these two plan on getting out). Judging by how those sessions have gone we'll be 4 down for 20 or something ridiculous.
Seems like you're assuming we will declare :ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
They have been almost unbelievably bad

Anderson has spent virtually his entire career at no. 11 because he struggles to keep out length balls not due to a weakness against short, wide ****
Tbf he spent a good chunk of his career at 10 :ph34r: