• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Very good knock by Root. Well Played.

Jeez, both these teams seem to suck at wrapping up the tail.

smash84

The Tiger King
despite taking 3 wickets ishant has gone for more than 4 RPO.

His average for the innings is still over 40 runs a wicket. Which is above his career average. Tbf to him apparently he bowled better than his usual fare but the conditions not very helpful i suppose

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
There you go, just said this is the first time in the history of the game there has been 2 100 run 10th wicket partnerships in the same test.

smash84

The Tiger King
A pretty telling Stat

Number of times that Ishant has conceded 100+ runs in an innings when he has taken three or more wickets = 5

Teja.

Global Moderator
despite taking 3 wickets ishant has gone for more than 4 RPO.

His average for the innings is still over 40 runs a wicket. Which is above his career average. Tbf to him apparently he bowled better than his usual fare but the conditions not very helpful i suppose
He had one good spell and has gone for close to five an over apart from that.

Blocky

Banned
Beating up Sharma when he took the middle order out and struggled (with the rest of the bowlers) to remove the tail seems pointless to me. He's been India's best bowler and the one that's generate the most chances and half-chances.

Root is starting to make good on his pre-Ashes promise. Anderson for a maiden fifty?