• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

King Pietersen

International Captain
He should be below Prior imo. Might have got a ton against Australia, but he's pretty over-rated as a bat for me, has a very average FC record. Never averaged over 50 in a season.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He should be below Prior imo. Might have got a ton against Australia, but he's pretty over-rated as a bat for me, has a very average FC record. Never averaged over 50 in a season.
But seems to have the spark to do well in a bad situation which Prior has lost atm.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Classic Indian fielding. Been so long since I've seen something like that it's almost heartwarming.

Daemon

May be worth bowling slightly wider for an over since he's probably going to play at those now

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Our inability to bowl out tails is getting ridiculous.

It's easy to forget how often we were in a great position with the ball down under. We can't finish sides off. It's our biggest failing as a side, in spite of all the other issues.

Cook a huge concern though obv

A win for us is now out of the question here you'd have thought so just ****ing bat well and secure the game eh?

flibbertyjibber

Bat for the next 2 days and give the bowlers a rest.

Bat for 2 days and who knows we may be in a position to give them a scare on day 5.

First priority though is the follow on target.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've not seen a ball but if the pitch is as you've all said and we don't make the follow on target then we might as well resign from Test Cricket

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Bats up at Durham, seamers paradise. Priors on the decline might as well go for the bloke with the decent technique.

91Jmay

International Coach
Prediction: England all out for 240 and look like prize pricks for moaning about how flat the pitch is.