• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Happened, like, six times to us down here.

I really don't get why people are suddenly going off Anderson and Broad. What happened at Headingley was far more down to Cook than them.
Oh c'mon, Cook may have been poor, but his experienced opening bowlers severely let him down on an helpful pitch.

Just one off-day though, so I'm not calling for their heads. Yet they weren't good, and haven't been brilliant here.

Great catch Prior though.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Commentary: Dravid, Nasser, Atherton

batting: Pujara.

Time for a glass of Shiraz I think.
Nasser and Atherton are by far my favourite commentators in the world and Dravid has really grown on me too. Particularly insightful about the Indian team considering eh actually played with most of themm.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They need to stray too straight to Vijay again, jizz everytime I watch him play off his pads.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Nasser and Atherton are by far my favourite commentators in the world and Dravid has really grown on me too. Particularly insightful about the Indian team considering eh actually played with most of themm.
Yeah.

Ian Bishop is my favourite at the moment but Nasser is up there. Ganguly can also be pretty good at times.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah.

Ian Bishop is my favourite at the moment but Nasser is up there. Ganguly can also be pretty good at times.
Yeah good call on Bishop. Ganguly isn't here for this series is he? Really rate him.

Spark

Global Moderator
Was the curator seriously complaining about sides getting bowled out too cheaply being a terrible thing? Because the ball bouncing at ankle height first session of the match is so much better...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
god damn can't watch any of this series for the next 17 days :@

unless Goughy or uve can advise me otherwise?

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
this is where Cook is terrible.

Where the **** is the wicket going to come from? yes I realise that the pitch is terrible, but do something. A couple of covers or midwickets or something.

It just doesn't look like there's a plan after he tried the short ball experiment for all of 2 overs.

viriya

International Captain
Late to the discussion but picking Jadeja over Ashwin in Tests (even if it's an away tour) screams of Dhoni's favortism.. Ashwin is clearly a better bowler and batsman, India need to persist with him so he learns to bowl better when there is no assistance in the pitch. Jadeja will never be that guy in Tests.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
great work from Vijay. flat wicket and the bowling hasn't been great but it's pretty good to actually cash in.