• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2014

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Big night for Burgeinho this evening as we head to ANZ for his Origin dayboo.

I've told him the old Origin mantra Kick, chase, tackle; kick, chase, tackle still applies

Burgey

70,000!! Maybe for a final.

I FINALLY tipped my first perfect round and correct margin in 2 1/2 years of trying in NRL and AFL. I don't even mind that it was a short round, margin always makes it difficult.
Nah they'd go pretty close to that for those two sides when they're both doing well, especially now the penny has finally dropped that it's better to have a big crowd paying $10-15 each rather than **** all there at $30-50 per ticket.

Burgey

Yeah, got to love Qld banging on about how they're under dogs and hard they're doing it with three injuries, at least two of whom will play. Complete bollocks.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
just shows how lucky theyve been with injuries through this run, thurstons played like 25 in a row ffs

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
QLDs pack and bench looks so much better this time around. So if DCE, Slater and Inglis can all perform and get through the game, I give us a big chance.

Zinzan

C'mon Maroons! Win tonight it's effectively 9 in a row for mine. Can't see the cane-toads losing twice at Suncorp.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hodges and Thaiday might look like winos from the local park but fmd they have been massive tonight

Zinzan

QLD can only blame themselves tbh, ridiculous number of errors in the last 20 minutes.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Better team lost tonight

Cant complain as it has happened to NSW a few times in the last 8