• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in the West Indies 2014

Blocky

Banned
Neesh Neesh Neesh... you walk on those these days, otherwise you get called a cheat for what everyone used to do a few years ago.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
All a little anti-climactic. But here's Tim Southee for a comedic interval.

Winner from Neesham though - would love to have him and Anderson lurking down the order ready to counterattack for us, though I don't know how it's going to work (ok I do, Neesham has to become close to the third best seamer in the country).

Think McCullum will manage to hold himself back from pressing the declare button.

Blocky

Banned
Do what the opposition least wants you to do and least expects you to do. To be honest, staying out there until tomorrow isn't what the opposition want to do.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've often criticised Southee coming out at #8, but really this is the ideal time for him to bat there - whether he succeeds or fails.

Blocky

Banned
McCullum looks to be giving in to status quo and doing what everyone expects. I'd say we've got two overs left.