• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in the West Indies 2014

viriya

International Captain
My models indicate that this Jimmy kid will break all significant batting records of our time.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES!

Howe_zat

Audio File
My models indicate that this Jimmy kid will break all significant batting records of our time.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES!
Just think that there are posters here with over twice as many posts as he does. What feats they must be capable of.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
This is getting a bit dire from the Windies now.

The lack of Jerome Taylor and Kemar Roach is a bit pathetic. Yeah, the score's getting up, but they had a chance to bowl us out. Now we can just do whatever we want.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
The last over of pace was the 129th, and that was Roach. We're now at over 155.

Taylor hasn't bowled since before lunch - over 122.

BeeGee

International Captain
Just think that there are posters here with over twice as many posts as he does. What feats they must be capable of.
Speaking of which, I think it's time for me to re-post my favourite JimmyGS quote:

Do you think you are going to be geniunely good enough to play FC cricket, or perhaps higher?
Yea I do. But that doesn't really matter because every young cricketer thinks that they can make it.

BeeGee

International Captain
The Windies won the first session, but that was emphatically NZ's session. Not only did we not lose a wicket, we increased the scoring rate to post 129 in the session.

500+ looking within reach, now.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Matt: "Watching from the sidelines, Corey Anderson must have very mixed feelings. He is effectively being batted out of the starting line up here, because on WI pitches both he and Neesham do not have the bowling quality to occupy a bowling slot. From purely a fan perspective, great to see some legitimate competition!" Could either of them open the batting?

Haha, even cricinfo has picked up on the idea.

Not a fan, to be honest. They'll eventually be good enough to play in the same team consistently. Neesh needs to work on his bowling and we're there.

Howsie

International Captain
Finally caught up on mySky. Goodish day so far, thought it was all going to go pear shaped after we lost those three quicks wickets. Watling as good as ever, Neesham has been excellent though, played some very nice strokes. A lot of it against rubbish bowling mind but this is what happens when your top order lays a foundation.

How bad has Ramdin been behind the stumps though? Terrible, a dropped catch just before, bye after bye let through. He's been real sloppy for a supposed good glove men.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Most of the byes have been down the leg side impossible ones.

I'd be surprised if Watling doesn't concede a significant amount too.