• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in the West Indies 2014

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Assorted Craig wickets from this season. The cropping thing is being fixed as we speak so watch it a bit later if that's bothering you.

He obviously isn't going a lot of assistance from the pitches in New Zealand but he's certainly got a good action and release. I think he'll give it a real tweak in the right conditions but that's obviously guesswork to at least some degree. A real old fashioned offie in every sense.

BeeGee

International Captain
If we can bat through to at least tea, then we should be in a very good position. Just need to avoid early wickets and prevent a collapse.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, because of the slow scoring rate yesterday, their position is a slightly more vulnerable than it seems, a couple of wickets and suddenly a lot of the hard work yesterday needs doing again

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
You need a stronger dollar and a greater focus on soft commodities agribusiness, if you don't want to see ads after the fifth ball. #austerity #poorcousin

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I'm starting to understand Kippax posts. Not sure whether to be proud or concerned at my mental state.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
You need a stronger dollar and a greater focus on soft commodities agribusiness, if you don't want to see ads after the fifth ball. #austerity #poorcousin
Indeed, in fact we thought for a while we wouldn't get to see any cricket for a while there too, apparently fox only won the rights this morning

Last edited:

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Excellent innings from Kane.

Benn almost got him out like that 2/3 times yesterday so I'm surprised (but relieved) that he didn't learn his lesson.